A good man is able to admit when he’s wrong.
@joshbernhard on Twitter
- RT @SymoneDSanders: REMEMBER: Dr. King was a radical revolutionary that was killed once the Poor People’s campaign gained traction. The FBI…10 hours ago
- RT @MeghanEMurphy: The Aziz Ansari stuff is a perfect demonstration of how rape culture works and how men are socialized to feel entitled t…10 hours ago
- RT @ScottWesterfeld: Pedialyte was designed to hydrate kids with stomach illness, but 55% of its sales are actually to adults with hangover…11 hours ago
- RT @EmilyGould: “what did she think was going to happen?” Idk, maybe ... fun, good, mutually desired sex? Why do so many people think women…11 hours ago
- RT @mccrabb_will: Jack Nicholson did this for Diane Keaton https://t.co/wWF1w94oj011 hours ago
/r/screenwriting advice anecdotes battlestar galactica beardsayswhat binghamton black mirror bsg bulletproof coffee charlie brooker chuck close coffee cornell critics dave asprey doctor who every frame a painting fandom filmmaking final draft ghostbusters housekeeping inspiration keto mumblecore neil degrasse tyson on writing opinion pioneer one podcasts pre-LA quotes rdm reddit ronald d. moore samuel french star trek television the lionshare the nate kemper project the twilight zone tony zhou trump writerduet writing