A good man is able to admit when he’s wrong.
@joshbernhard on Twitter
- RT @kenklippenstein: https://t.co/1Iow0qHJH98 hours ago
- RT @mattbc: And I want to be clear about something: without incredibly expensive healthcare, I die. The M4A bros don't care about healthcar…8 hours ago
- RT @bossy_clara: it's the series being anti violence to the point of hypocrisy, and recommending that people just suck it up and deal. That…8 hours ago
- RT @bossy_clara: This series seems to be very big on pacifism and political inaction, to the point of not destroying corrupt systems, and j…8 hours ago
- RT @MaxCCurtis: "Thanks for saving the company, Doctor. All the Ood have been given two hours' leave, and I'm going to propose that Ood Ope…8 hours ago
/r/screenwriting advice anecdotes battlestar galactica beardsayswhat binghamton black mirror bsg bulletproof coffee charlie brooker chuck close coffee cornell critics dave asprey doctor who every frame a painting fandom filmmaking final draft ghostbusters housekeeping inspiration keto mumblecore neil degrasse tyson on writing opinion pioneer one podcasts pre-LA quotes rdm reddit ronald d. moore samuel french star trek television the lionshare the nate kemper project the twilight zone tony zhou trump writerduet writing