A good man is able to admit when he’s wrong.
@joshbernhard on Twitter
- I was a 17 year-old senior in high school in 2001. The week after 9/11, myself and three friends went to Ground Zer… https://t.co/cjWasefD6y56 minutes ago
- RT @chick_in_kiev: The original interview was just some rather sweet commentary on how the writer had written for them as if he were writin…9 hours ago
- RT @erinscafe: black men are safe tho https://t.co/Jm8lM9BY0L9 hours ago
- RT @PhilippeReines: Putin hates Hillary because as Secretary of State she did her job and called him out. It cost her the presidency. To d…9 hours ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: It’s an objective fact Republicans are smearing her. https://t.co/NvYMxotuW79 hours ago
/r/screenwriting advice anecdotes battlestar galactica beardsayswhat binghamton black mirror bsg bulletproof coffee charlie brooker chuck close coffee cornell critics dave asprey doctor who every frame a painting fandom filmmaking final draft ghostbusters housekeeping inspiration keto mumblecore neil degrasse tyson on writing opinion pioneer one podcasts pre-LA quotes rdm reddit ronald d. moore samuel french star trek television the lionshare the nate kemper project the twilight zone tony zhou trump writerduet writing