A good man is able to admit when he’s wrong.
@joshbernhard on Twitter
- RT @Reddy: The FCC will seek a total repeal of net neutrality rules, sources tell @politico https://t.co/Ndasm7mxDC31 minutes ago
- RT @brianschatz: 1) The Internet works because the people who charge you for access to it cannot charge different amounts for different con…36 minutes ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: I know. We’ve faced a lot of issues threatening our democracy in the last year. But honestly, the @FCC and @AjitPaiFCC’s…47 minutes ago
- RT @SarahLerner: Neither has Trump. https://t.co/2sbzCMUSyA11 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: RT if you think @CNN should show a focus group of black women voters discussing Trump’s performance in primetime.11 hours ago
/r/screenwriting advice anecdotes battlestar galactica beardsayswhat binghamton black mirror bsg bulletproof coffee charlie brooker chuck close coffee cornell critics dave asprey doctor who every frame a painting fandom filmmaking final draft ghostbusters housekeeping inspiration keto mumblecore neil degrasse tyson on writing opinion pioneer one podcasts pre-LA quotes rdm reddit ronald d. moore samuel french star trek television the lionshare the nate kemper project the twilight zone tony zhou trump writerduet writing