A good man is able to admit when he’s wrong.
@joshbernhard on Twitter
- RT @MollyMcKew: Facebook changed the rules in May 2015. They knew. https://t.co/uXIErpDNoz9 hours ago
- RT @doctecazoid: @MollyMcKew @carolecadwalla I know I'm tweeting this for the umpteenth time, but to reiterate - McLuhan (from Culture Is…9 hours ago
- RT @MollyMcKew: Yeah hmm why would an adversarial power want this? Mystery. /24 https://t.co/1UMNUzTVMW9 hours ago
- RT @jehorowitz: Easily the best breakdown of the incredible @guardian piece on Cambridge Analytica. Clear and fast and distilled to the ess…9 hours ago
- RT @emrazz: 11% of Republicans believe that Stormy Daniels’ story has merit. That means 89% of Republicans believe Trump is suing her for $…9 hours ago
/r/screenwriting advice anecdotes battlestar galactica beardsayswhat binghamton black mirror bsg bulletproof coffee charlie brooker chuck close coffee cornell critics dave asprey doctor who every frame a painting fandom filmmaking final draft ghostbusters housekeeping inspiration keto mumblecore neil degrasse tyson on writing opinion pioneer one podcasts pre-LA quotes rdm reddit ronald d. moore samuel french star trek television the lionshare the nate kemper project the twilight zone tony zhou trump writerduet writing